Answered By: Reference Library
Last Updated: Oct 09, 2017     Views: 991

Partner provider students are studying a FedUni course through an external provider (a partner institute). These include TAFEs and private colleges, both in Australia and overseas. If you're unsure about whether you're a "partner student" please contact your local institution for advice, or contact the FedUni Library directly via chat, email or telephone.

Many partner providers have their own libraries and collections, with FedUni Library acting as an extended collection.