Answered By: Jane Bailey Last Updated: Jul 26, 2019 Views: 156
If you are unable to log in to one or more of the databases but can log in to Moodle, work through the checklist below to see if the problem can be resolved.
- Do you have a block on your library record? If you do, you will need to return any overdue items before the block is removed.
- Are you using your own PC? Are you on-campus? Check that you are connected to the eduroam WiFi network,
- Clear the cache on your PC and restart. If you are not sure how to do this, follow these instructions.
- Try another web browser (or, if on campus, one of the student PCs instead of your personal computer).
- Have you changed your password recently? If not, change your password and wait 15 minutes, then try logging in again.
You may have mistyped your password logging in to a database, and the web browser has remembered the incorrect password for the database (clearing the cache may or may not clear the incorrect password).
Make sure popup blocker aren’t causing problem - they need to be turned off.
Ask a librarian to email Datasets on your behalf and they will advise you by email of any current issues with the database.