Answered By: Reference Library Last Updated: Jul 01, 2019 Views: 1777
Print credit must be added online using a CREDIT or DEBIT card via our online payment portal. This can be access by navigating to fmp.federation.edu.au in your web browser.
- Open a web browser eg; Firefox, Chrome Note: Do NOT use Internet Explorer
- Go to: http://fmp.federation.edu.au
- You may be prompted to log in using your FedUni credentials. Enter your student ID# and password and click Sign in
4. Select the Add Credit option from the left hand menu
5. Select the amount of credit you would like to add from the drop down menu and click Add value
6. You will be redirect to a secure payment portal. Complete the required payment details and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
7. Once successfully processed, the requested credit will be added to your print account.
If you require further assistance with this process, please contact the ITS Service Desk directly on 1800 333 864 or online at https://servicedesk.federation.edu.au
Note: Amex and Diners Club cards are not accepted. The Library does not take cash payments, however, if you do not have a credit or debit card the Library does take EFTPOS payments.
These instructions were adapted from the ITS Knowledge Base article Students - How to add print credit - KB0010581