Answered By: Reference Library
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018     Views: 1731

Your FedUni student ID card is also your library card.

  • New students should be issued with a student ID card during orientation week or by going to student HQ at your home campus. You can also obtain your first student ID card online from Student ID cards webpage and clicking on the "CaptureMe Portal" link.
  • Staff can visit the Library on each campus after their first pay cycle and we can issue a card, except at Berwick you will need to visit Student HQ.
  • Partner Provider students in Australia, please see your administration office.
  • If you are studying externally and don't visit a campus for your course please contact your School administration to arrange a student ID card.

Lost your card?

There is a $10 fee for replacement cards, so make sure you keep yours in a safe place.