Answered By: Carl Smith Last Updated: Apr 16, 2021 Views: 177
To search for Research Events for Development and Information go to the REDI Calendar.
Using the Calendar
The calendar can be viewed in four ways; in card view, day/list view, monthly view, and weekly view using the following icons.
You can also filter events in the calendar by category, campus and onsite/online by using the filters available in the left-hand menu.
All events are categorised to indicate their target audience
- All Researchers
- ECRs (Early Career Researchers)
- HDRs (Higher Degree by Research candidates)
- HDRs > Pre Confirmation
- HDR's > Post Confirmation
- MCRs (Mid-Career Researchers)
To register for an event follow these steps:
- Click on the event title or green registration button
- Click on the Begin Registration button
- Enter your full name and university email address
- Finally, click on register.
You should receive a confirmation email to your nominated email account after a few minutes.
If you are unable to register for an event and would like some information, please contact the event organiser.
Note: Some events are only available to particular cohorts and will be available through a nominated Moodle shell. These events do not require prior registration.
Select recordings for REDI events are available in the Research: Researcher Skills development LibGuide.