Answered By: Libinfo Library
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018     Views: 971

No, so long as you are a current student you can continue to use the same card until you complete your course.

  • If you require a new ID card you will need to visit your local campus to get photo ID taken at Berwick – Student HQ, Gippsland Library, Mt Helen Library, SMB Library and Horsham at the Welcome Centre.