Answered By: Reference Library Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 1193
Answered By: Reference Library
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017 Views: 1193
All Australian based students at partner providers can have books posted to them at their institute.
- Go to FedUni Library and select the catalogue link below the QuickSearch box.
- Enter search terms to find your item, and then click on the title of the item to access the full record.
- Select Request.
- Enter your name and the barcode from your FedUni student card when request page opens.
- From the drop down menu select the pickup location (your partner institute/TAFE provider) illustrated right.
The fine print.
- If the book is listed as AVAILABLE, your institute will receive it within 3-5 working days. Check your FedUni email account for notification.
- If a book is ON LOAN, you can follow the above process to be placed in queue for when the book is available*
- Postage of books to your institute is paid for by the University, and in some instances the return is paid for too. (Check with your Institute)
Demerit points apply for late returns.
Pickup and return your book from your library / administration office.
- LOAN PERIODS
- You can renew online via MyLibrary via FedUni Library
NB: * Textbook, Reference, Multimedia, or Special Collection items cannot be requested.
Video 1 - Requesting or placing a hold on items (56 seconds)