Answered By: Reference Library Last Updated: Oct 15, 2019 Views: 820
FedUni Students and staff can have books from one campus delivered to the library at another campus for them to collect.
1. Locate the items you’re interested in on the catalogue.
2. Open the full view of the record (click the title if you’re looking at a results list).
3. Click the Request button with the tick on it at the top of the page.
4. Enter your Campus ID/Student Number and Password (the same information you use to log into Moodle).
5. Select which campus you would like to collect the item from.
The item will be transferred between campus Libraries, and you will receive an email when it is available for collection.