Answered By: Reference Library
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2022     Views: 1321

Federation University Australia participates in the CAVAL reciprocal borrowing scheme, which allows students from other participating universities to borrow FedUni books. You can obtain a CAVAL card at your university's library. Books borrowed through CAVAL must be collected and returned directly to the university from which you borrowed them. If you are at a university in another state, there is a similar reciprocal borrowing scheme known as ULANZ (formally ULA), which will allow you to borrow books from FedUni.

Students enrolled via Open Universities Australia are not eligible for borrowing. To borrow from our collection they will need to take out a community borrower (Infolink) membership.