Answered By: Reference Library
Last Updated: Jul 13, 2016     Views: 839

If you are studying at a Partner Institution, you have access to two library services: FedUni Library and your local institute's library. The welcome page of the Off-campus and partner student library services guide has links to the library pages of these institutes.