Answered By: Xandria Hughes Last Updated: Apr 18, 2018 Views: 388
- Open a web browser eg; Firefox, Chrome Note: Do NOT use Internet Explorer
- Go to: http://fmp.federation.edu.au
- You will be prompted for your username and password
- Click the 'recharge' tab at the top of the page
- Choose or enter an amount you wish to add to your account
- Enter your card details as prompted
Note: Amex and Diners Club cards are not accepted. The Library does not take cash payments, however, if you do not have a credit or debit card the Library does take EFTPOS payments.
How do I access FedUni wi-fi?
Enable wireless on your device, select eduroam and connect, then login with your FedUni Username@federation.edu.au and your Password. If your connection is not working, check the individual settings listed here for different operating systems, or pick up one of the help sheets at the Library Information Desk.
How do I print from my laptop?
You have the ability to upload a print document, choose the output options and submit your document to a 'Follow Me Printing' print queue. Print jobs will sit in the queue for 12 hours before being deleted, so you do not have to release them right away at a printer.
How do I renew my books?
Provided no hold(s) have been placed on the item(s), and you have no overdue items, you can renew items:
- online using My Library
You will be prompted to enter your name and barcode number. Your barcode can be found on your student card and is longer than your student number. Once you've logged in, there will be a link telling you how many items you currently have checked out. Click on this and a list of all the items you have checked out will come up. You can then select individual items to renew, or choose renew all. After renewing your items, check to ensure that the renewal was successful.
- by phoning the Library, during business hours, on: 1300 552 567
- in person at the Information Desk, upon presentation of your current FedUni student ID card.