Answered By: Reference Library Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 184
Answered By: Reference Library
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 184
There are a number of reasons why a full text link to your article does not appear, including:
- There is no full text version available, either for that journal or for specific volumes (i.e. older issues) of that title.
- FedUni Library does not hold a subscription to that title in electronic format.
- Some publishers place an embargo on journal titles so the most recent issues (i.e. twelve months or more) may not be available for viewing.
- Newly published works may not have been placed in aggregated electronic databases and may require a few weeks to appear.
- The database might not be sending SFX the correct information it needs to find the article. You might experience this problem with some newspaper and Informit databases.